The i00800 Torxis is an ultra-high-torque servo that can deliver a continuous duty torque of up to 800 oz-in (57 kg-cm) at 12 V. This monster servo is controlled via the standard radio-controlled hobby servo interface and can travel 90 degrees in 0.75 seconds. The Torxis servo’s strength makes it suitable for applications that are too demanding even for giant-scale servos, and its 0.125"-thick mounting flange and aluminum main housing make it rugged enough for the rigors of a factory environment.
|Description||Specs (9)||Pictures (9)||Resources (7)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
- Torxis datasheet (488k pdf)
- Torxis Servo Instructions and Cautions (55k pdf)
- The instructions and warnings included with a Torxis servo.
- Torxis servo mechanical drawing (117k pdf)
- A mechanical drawing of the Torxis servo with horn attached.
- Torxis servo e-drawing (1MB EPRT)
- An e-drawing for the Torxis servo.
- Torxis servo Solidworks file (2MB SLDPRT)
- Jrk Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 121204) (5MB zip)
- This ZIP archive contains the installation files for the Jrk Configuration Utility, the jrk command-line utility (JrkCmd), and the jrk drivers for Microsoft Windows.