i00600 Torxis Servo 1600 oz.in. 1.5 sec/90 deg
The i00600 Torxis is an ultra-high-torque servo that can deliver a continuous duty torque of up to 1600 oz-in (115 kg-cm) at 12 V. This monster servo is controlled via the standard radio-controlled hobby servo interface and can travel 90 degrees in 1.5 seconds. The Torxis servo’s strength makes it suitable for applications that are too demanding even for giant-scale servos, and its 0.125"-thick mounting flange and aluminum main housing make it rugged enough for the rigors of a factory environment.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): stall torque @ 12V
|Description||Specs (9)||Pictures (10)||Resources (6)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
- Datasheet for the Torxis servos (494k pdf)
- Torxis Servo wiring instructions and precautions (55k pdf)
- Torxis servo e-drawing (1MB EPRT)
- An e-drawing for the Torxis servo.
- Torxis servo Solidworks file (2MB SLDPRT)
- Jrk Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software (release 121204) (5MB zip)
- This ZIP archive contains the installation files for the Jrk Configuration Utility, the Jrk command-line utility (JrkCmd), and the Jrk drivers for Microsoft Windows.