Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier
This dual brushed DC motor driver, based on Freescale’s MC33926 full H-bridge, has a wide operating range of 5 V to 28 V and can deliver almost 3 A continuously (5 A peak) to each of its two motor channels. The MC33926 works with 3 V to 5 V logic levels, supports ultrasonic (up to 20 kHz) PWM, and features current feedback, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-temperature protection.
|Description||Specs (12)||Pictures (6)||Resources (4)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (2)|
- MC33926 H-Bridge Datasheet (1MB pdf)
- The datasheet for Freescale’s MC33926 H-bridge.
- Dimension diagram of the Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier (249k pdf)
- 3D model of the Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier (5MB step)
- Note: this model applies to boards manufactured after December 2014; before this, the electrolytic capacitors were 0.07″ taller, making the total height 0.37″.
- Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier drill guide (99k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.