This compact programmer can program the Orangutan, Orangutan SV-168, Orangutan LV-168, and Baby Orangutan robot controllers, as well as the 3pi robot, through a USB connection. The on-board USB-to-serial adapter allows the unit to look like a serial AVRISP programmer to your programming software. The serial port TX and RX lines are connected to separate pads so that the programmer can also be used as a USB-to-serial adapter.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (4)||Resources (16)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
User’s guide for the Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer, including information about using AVR Studio and troubleshooting tips.
CP2102 Drivers and installation instructions for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The CP2102 is used on the Pololu USB-to-Serial Adapter, the Orangutan USB Programmer, the USB 16-Servo Controller, and the Orangutan X2.
- CP2102 drivers for Windows (4MB zip)
- CP2102 drivers for Mac OS X (723k dmg)
- Firmware update version 1.4 for the Orangutan USB Programmer revision PGM02B (47k pgm)
- This version fixes a bug where the programming lines could be left driven high if the programming process failed. Please see section 8 of the user’s guide for firmware update instructions.
- Sample AVR Studio 4 project to blink an LED (14k zip)
- This is a sample AVR Studio project that will blink an LED on an Orangutan, Orangutan LV-168, and Baby Orangutan.
- Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer guia de usuario (1MB pdf)
- A Spanish version of our Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer’s user’s guide provided by customer Jaume B.