Orangutan USB Programmer
This compact programmer can program the Orangutan, Orangutan SV-168, Orangutan LV-168, and Baby Orangutan robot controllers, as well as the 3pi robot, through a USB connection. The on-board USB-to-serial adapter allows the unit to look like a serial AVRISP programmer to your programming software. The serial port TX and RX lines are connected to separate pads so that the programmer can also be used as a USB-to-serial adapter.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (4)||Resources (15)||FAQs (1)||On the blog (0)|
Documentation and other information
User’s guide for the Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer, including information about using AVR Studio and troubleshooting tips.
- CP2102 drivers for Windows (4MB zip)
- CP2102 drivers for Mac OS X (723k dmg)
- Firmware update version 1.4 for the Orangutan USB Programmer revision PGM02B (47k pgm)
- This version fixes a bug where the programming lines could be left driven high if the programming process failed. Please see section 8 of the user’s guide for firmware update instructions.
- Sample AVR Studio 4 project to blink an LED (14k zip)
- This is a sample AVR Studio project that will blink an LED on an Orangutan, Orangutan LV-168, and Baby Orangutan.
- Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer guia de usuario (1MB pdf)
- A Spanish version of our Pololu Orangutan USB Programmer’s user’s guide provided by customer Jaume B.