Glideforce MD122008 Medium-Duty Linear Actuator: 100kgf, 8" Stroke (7.8" Usable), 0.58"/s, 12V
This 12 V medium-duty (MD) linear actuator can lift loads up to 100 kgf [225 lbs or 1000 N] and can withstand static loads up to 450 kgf [1000 lbs or 4500 N]. It has a maximum speed of 14.7 mm/s [0.58″/s] at no load and 10.4 mm/s [0.41″/s] at the maximum load. Limit switches at each end make the actuator easy to control over its full range of motion. The shaft holds its position when unpowered. This version has an 8-inch stroke (7.8″ usable) and a feedback potentiometer.
Alternatives available with variations in these parameter(s): nominal stroke length feedback potentiometer included?
|Description||Specs (18)||Pictures (9)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Datasheet for Glideforce Medium-Duty (MD) Linear Actuators (709k pdf)
- 3D models of the Glideforce medium-duty linear actuators (5MB zip)
- This file contains 3D models (in the step file format) of the Glideforce medium-duty linear actuators with and without feedback.
- Jrk G2 24v13 settings for MD linear actuators (2k txt)
- Use a Jrk G2 24v13 to precisely control our Glideforce medium-duty (MD) series linear actuators with feedback. Instructions for using this file can be found on the linear actuator product pages.