Mechanical Components » Wheels » Pololu Wheels for 3mm D-Shafts »
Silicone Tire Pair for 80×10mm/90×10mm Pololu Wheels
These are replacement silicone tires for all of our 80×10mm and 90×10mm Pololu wheels, including the multi-hub versions of those wheels. This product is a pair of tires.
Compare all products in Pololu Wheels for 3mm D-Shafts or Balboa Robot and Accessories or Pololu Wheels for Servos.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (8)||Resources (0)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
This pair of tires can be used as replacements for the ones included with our 80×10mm and 90×10mm Pololu wheels, and they can also be used as tires for other similarly sized wheels. The tires are made of 2.5mm-thick silicone and feature horizontal treads for improved traction. They have a width of 10 mm and an unstretched outer diameter of 66 mm, and they can comfortably stretch to fit wheels up to 90 mm in diameter.
80×10mm Pololu Multi-Hub Wheel installed on the 3mm D-shaft of a micro metal gearmotor.
These tires work with the following Pololu wheels:
- Pololu Multi-Hub Wheel w/Inserts for 3mm and 4mm Shafts – 80×10mm, Black, 2-pack
- Pololu Multi-Hub Wheel w/Inserts for 3mm and 4mm Shafts – 80×10mm, White, 2-pack
- Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair – Black
- Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair – Red
- Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair – Yellow
- Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair – Blue
- Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair – White
- Pololu Wheel 90×10mm Pair – Black
- Pololu Wheel 90×10mm Pair – Red
- Pololu Wheel 90×10mm Pair – Yellow
- Pololu Wheel 90×10mm Pair – Blue
- Pololu Wheel 90×10mm Pair – White
- Pololu Wheel for Standard Servo Splines (25T, 5.8mm) – 90×10mm, Black, 2-Pack
We also carry the following tires, which work with our other Pololu wheels:
- Silicone Tire Pair for 32×7mm Pololu Wheels
- Silicone Tire Pair for 40×7mm Pololu Wheels
- Silicone Tire Pair for 60×8mm/70×8mm Pololu Wheels
From left to right: Silicone Tire for 32×7mm, 40×7mm, 60×8mm/70×8mm, and 80×10mm/90×10mm Pololu Wheels.
People often buy this product together with:
|Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair - Black|
|50:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor HPCB 6V with Extended Motor Shaft|
|Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot Kit (No Motors or Wheels)|