Si4703 FM Tuner Carrier
This is a breakout board from SparkFun for the Silicon Laboratories Si4703 FM tuner chip. Beyond being a simple FM radio, the Si4703 is also capable of detecting and processing both Radio Data Service (RDS) and Radio Broadcast Data Service (RBDS) information. The Si4703 even does the job of filtering and carrier detection and captures data such as the station ID and song name.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (3)||Resources (5)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Datasheet for the Si4702 FM tuner (322k pdf)
- Datasheet for the TPA6111A2 audio amplifier (1MB pdf)
- Example Arduino code for the Si4703 FM tuner carrier (19k pde)
- Schematic for the Si4703 FM tuner carrier (34k pdf)
- Eagle files for the Si4703 FM tuner carrier (39k zip)