This position has been filled; the posting is available for reference.
Pololu is an electronics manufacturer and online retailer serving education, maker, and professional engineering industries with products ranging from sensors and motion control electronics to motors and wheels to complete robots. We are a small, growing company, and we are always looking for intelligent and dedicated people to join our team.
You can find out more about us and see other open positions on our jobs page.
We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper with full-cycle accounting experience to handle day-to-day accounting and financial reporting. Some administrative work including backing up our receptionist would be required. We need a hands-on individual who can help improve our accounting process and make the company better.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in a paperless office environment, with manufacturing, and with internet sales. Depending on what you contribute, this position could grow into a higher-level role in our budding accounting department.
Job requirements include:
- Strong understanding of Windows and ability to learn complex software.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks (2011 and above) and Excel.
- Excellent math skills (with and without calculator).
- Ability to clearly communicate basic accounting information (verbally and in writing).
- At least two years’ experience working as a bookkeeper with a small- to mid-sized company.
- AAS in Accounting (equivalent coursework and experience will be considered).
Compensation: $14 – $18 per hour or $30,000 – $38,000 annualized salary depending on experience. Benefits package includes Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability plans and paid time off.