4. Connecting your motor controller
- 4.1. Connecting power and a motor
- 4.2. Serial/I²C interface pins
- 4.3. Connecting a serial device
- 4.4. Connecting an I²C device
- 4.5. Connecting an RC receiver
- 4.6. Connecting a potentiometer or analog joystick
This chapter explains all the electrical connections you might need to make to get your Simple Motor Controller G2 working.
The diagrams below label the key components and pins on the Simple Motor Controllers. Most of these pins are also labeled on the bottom side of the board.