Support » Pololu Romi 32U4 Control Board User’s Guide »
10. Related resources
To learn more about using the Romi 32U4 Control Board, see the following list of resources:
- The Arduino IDE has many examples that can run on the Romi 32U4 Control Board (although note that the control board’s on-board hardware might conflict with some of these examples).
- The Arduino website has a Language Reference, a wiki called the The Arduino Playground, and other resources.
- The Romi 32U4 Control Board uses the same microcontroller as the Arduino Leonardo and Arduino Micro, so you can search the Internet for relevant projects and code examples that use one of those boards.
- Atmel’s ATmega32U4 documentation has the ATmega32U4 datasheet and many related documents.
- AVR Libc Home Page: this page documents the standard library of functions that you can use with GNU C and C++ compilers for the AVR.
- Romi 32U4 Arduino library
- Romi 32U4 library documentation
- LUFA – the Lightweight USB Framework for AVRs
- Microchip Studio for AVR and SAM Devices
- AVR Freaks
Datasheets for some of the components found on the Romi 32U4 Control Board are available below:
- ATmega32U4 documentation
- Texas Instruments DRV8838 motor driver datasheet (1k redirect)
- ST LSM6DS33 3D accelerometer and 3D gyro module datasheet (1MB pdf)
- Texas Instruments TPS2113A power multiplexer datasheet (1k redirect)
Finally, we would like to hear your comments and questions on the Pololu Robotics Forum!