Support » Pololu Orangutan SVP User’s Guide »
13. Related Resources
The following list of resources might come in handy:
- ATmega324PA documentation: ATmega324PA datasheet and additional documentation
- ATmega1284P documentation: ATmega1284P datasheet and additional documentation
- Pololu AVR Programming Quick Start Guide: tutorials on how to get started programming in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Pololu AVR Library Command Reference: detailed information about every function in the library.
- Pololu AVR Library User’s Guide: instructions on installing and using the library, as well as sample programs.
- Microchip Studio for AVR and SAM Devices: free development IDE from Atmel that uses WinAVR as its compiler
- AVR Libc Home Page
- Tutorial: AVR Programming on the Mac
- WinAVR: free, open source C/C++ compiler for AVRs
Please see the resources tab of your Orangutan’s product page for even more resources.
Finally, we would like to hear your comments and questions over at the Orangutan Group on the Pololu Robotics Forum!