11. Related Resources
To learn more about using the Pololu 3pi Robot, see the following list of resources:
- Pololu AVR Programming Quick Start Guide: tutorials on how to get started programming in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Pololu AVR Library Command Reference: detailed information about every function in the library.
- Programming the 3pi Robot from the Arduino Environment: a guide to programming the 3pi using the Arduino IDE in place of AVR Studio.
- Atmel Studio
- AVR Libc Home Page
- ATmega328P documentation
- ATmega168 documentation
- Tutorial: AVR Programming on the Mac
- Anibit graphical programming tool for the Pololu 3pi