Elenco M-1008K Multimeter Kit
A digital multimeter (DMM) is one of the most useful tools for any electronics or robotics enthusiast; with this kit, you can build your own!
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (0)||Resources (1)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
This pocket-sized model measures voltage, current, resistance, and more. The meter runs off of an included 9-volt battery; two test leads and solder are also included. Note that this is an updated model (the previous version was model M-1007K).
This kit requires soldering, but the main integrated circuit is pre-mounted on the printed circuit board. The assembly is therefore quite straightforward, requiring just a soldering iron, diagonal cutters, and a screwdriver. The instructions explain theory of operation and include troubleshooting tips.
Note: The Elenco multimeter is a kit; assembly is required. This kit requires soldering.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD, with polarity
- Transistor test
- Diode test
- Overload protection
- Test leads, manual, and 9-volt battery included
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- DC voltage: 200 mV, 2000 mV, 20 V, 200 V, 1000 V
- ±0.5% of reading ± 2 digits accuracy
- 0.1 mV resolution in the 200 mV range
- AC voltage: 200 V, 600 V
- ±2% of reading ± 10 digits accuracy
- 100 mV resolution in the 200 V range
- DC current : 200 µA, 2000 µA, 20 mA, 200 mA, 10 A
- ±1.8% of reading ± 2 digits accuracy in the 200 µA range
- 0.1 µA resolution in the 200 µA range
- Resistance: 200 Ω, 2000 Ω, 20 kΩ, 200 kΩ, 2 MΩ
- ±1% of reading ± 10 digits accuracy in the 200 Ω range
- 0.1 Ω resolution in the 200 Ω range
- 5" (H) x 2.8" (W) x 0.9" (D) (12.6×7×2.4 cm) assembled dimensions
- See the M-1008K multimeter kit manual (33MB pdf) for more specifications and details.