Basic Micro’s RoboClaw motor controller can control a pair of brushed DC motors using serial, RC, or analog inputs. Integrated dual quadrature decoders make it easy to create a closed-loop speed control system. This version can supply a continuous 15 A per channel (30 A peak).
|Description||Specs (8)||Pictures (2)||Resources (3)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- RoboClaw 2x15A motor controller datasheet (2MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the RoboClaw 2x15A.
- RoboClaw 2x30A motor controller datasheet (2MB pdf)
- Datasheet for the RoboClaw 2x30A.
- RoboClaw Arduino library (21k zip)
- Basic Micro’s library for the Arduino that interfaces with the RoboClaw motor controllers, including examples. This library has been updated to work with version 1.0 of the Arduino environment.