This IMU from CH Robotics is an Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) that combines three gyro axes, three accelerometer axes, three magnetic compass axes, and a powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex on one tiny, 2.7g board. An on-board Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) handles the tricky data fusion problem, reporting yaw, pitch, and roll angles at up to 300 Hz over a simple TTL serial interface. The CHR-6dm provides built-in routines for gyro bias calibration, and PC software is available for automatic soft and hard iron magnetometer calibration. The Cortex’s programming pins are exposed, and the firmware is open-source.
|Description||Specs (9)||Pictures (4)||Resources (12)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- CHR-6dm AHRS datasheet (489k pdf)
- Datasheet for the CHR-6dm attitude and heading reference system (AHRS).
- CHR-6dm AHRS Interface PC application (267k zip)
Windows application for configuring the CHR-6dm AHRS over a serial port and displaying data from the module in real-time.
Note: this software requires the latest version of DirectX.
AHRS Interface PC software for the CHR-6dm AHRS IMU.
- CHR-6dm AHRS firmware v1.0 (630k zip)
- Firmware for the CHR-6dm AHRS (version 1.0). CHR-6dm firmware by CH Robotics is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- CHR-6dm AHRS PC application source code (1MB zip)
- Source code (Visual C# project) for the AHRS PC software used to configure the CHR-6dm AHRS and display data from it in real-time. CHR-6dm configuration software by CH Robotics is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- LPR510AL datasheet (226k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LPR510AL MEMS motion sensor: dual axis pitch and roll ±100°/s analog output gyroscope.
- LY510ALH datasheet (217k pdf)
- Datasheet for the ST LY510ALH MEMS yaw-rate gyroscope.
- ADXL335 datasheet (427k pdf)
- Datasheet for Analog Device’s ADXL335 3-axis accelerometer.
- HMC5843 datasheet (624k pdf)
- Datasheet for the Honeywell HMC5843 3-axis digital magnetic compass.