Inventory Control Assistant
Pololu is a small, growing company of intelligent and dedicated people that designs, manufactures, and sells robotics and electronics products. You can find out more about us and see other open positions on our jobs page.
We are seeking a full-time inventory control assistant to help our purchasing, manufacturing, shipping, and accounting groups with various inventory control tasks. An ideal candidate would have inventory or warehouse management experience, but we welcome any applicants who are detail-oriented, organized, and enjoy interacting with people.
This is a full-time position for on-site work at our Las Vegas location.
Compensation depends on your skills and experience and is likely to go up as the company grows, but we are generally imagining something in the $10-17 per hour range.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and conduct inventory stock counts
- Enter and maintain accurate inventory data
- Review parts usage and recommend order quantities
- Enter purchase orders
- Maintain delivery records
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Excellent at completing assignments in a timely manner
- Excellent basic arithmetic
- Proficiency with OpenOffice or Microsoft Office
- Computer proficiency (type at least 50 WPM, understand what an operating system is and where your files are, can install a printer)
- Able to lift 30 pounds, stand for long hours, and climb up ladders
- Attentive to details
- Highly organized
- Team player
- Enthusiastic to drive and improve process changes
- Logical and rational
- Takes pride in doing a good job
- Takes criticism well
Other desired skills, traits, experience
- Management experience
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, such as writing complex formulas for data calculations, creating custom macros to run functions, and creating complex charts and graphs based on data.
- Reading, writing, or speaking Mandarin Chinese
How to apply
To apply for this position at Pololu, please fill out our application form and send us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applicants will also be required to fill out an Employer Lynx background investigation release form (70k pdf) before being hired. For additional questions about any positions, please contact Linnea Goldstein at 702-262-6648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.