- 4.1. Connecting Power and a Motor
- 4.2. Connecting a Serial Device
- 4.3. Connecting an RC Receiver
- 4.4. Connecting a Potentiometer or Analog Joystick
This chapter explains all the electrical connections you might need to make to get your motor controller working the way you want it to.
The diagrams below label the key components and pins on the Simple Motor Controllers. Most of these pins are also labeled on the bottom side of the board.
- Simple Motor Controller 18v7 Pin-Out
- Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v15 and 24v12 Pin-Out
- Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v25 and 24v23 Pin-Out