Support » Building Line Following and Line Maze Courses »
2. What You Will Need
The following materials will allow you to construct a beautiful looking line or maze for your robot to explore:
- Several large sheets of white posterboard (available at crafts or office supply stores) or dry-erase whiteboard stock (commonly available at home/construction supply stores).
- Light-colored masking tape or some sorts of clips for joining multiple sheets together.
- 3/4" black electrical tape to create lines for your robot to follow.
- A pencil and other drawing tools such as a ruler/straightedge, right angle, etc.
- One or two circular objects such as plastic lids that you can use to trace out arcs and the finishing spot for the maze.