Tamiya Robocraft Series »
Tamiya 71116 Sliding Fox - Vibrating Action
The Sliding Fox is smoothly propelled by three vibrating metal rods, and its direction and speed can be easily altered by changing the orientation of the leg rods. The Sliding Fox features a colorful body and easy assembly.
Compare all products in Tamiya Robocraft Series or Tamiya Robot Kits.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (0)||Resources (0)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
How it works
The Sliding Fox moves via vibrations from a motor that spins a plate with an off-center weight. This spinning weight generates a rapid up-down vibrating movement that propells the fox forwards. You can alter the fox’s speed and direction by changing the orientation of the front leg rod. Bending the front leg to the right will cause the fox to curve to the left as it moves, while bending the front leg to the left will cause the fox to curve to the right. Bending the front leg inward will slow down the fox’s movement.
- Total length: 120 mm.
- Powered by a Type 130 motor.
- Movement direction and speed can be easily adjusted by changing the orientation of the front leg rod.
- Body shape designed help it move around obstacles.
- Eyes act as rollers also helping model to smoothly work around obstacles.
- Best performance on smooth flat surfaces.
- Requires one AAA (a.k.a. R03 or UM4) battery (sold separately).
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required.
People often buy this product together with:
|Tamiya 71103 Mechanical Beetle - Obstacle Avoiding Type|
|Tamiya 71109 Mechanical Tiger - Four Legged Walking Type|
|Tamiya 71115 Sliding Mouse - Vibrating Action|