The Mechanical Blowfish is the first water based Tamiya Robocraft. It is propelled forward by a left-right moving tail fin rotated driven by a crank and linkage rod.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (6)||Resources (0)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
With a comically inflated design, this cute little blowfish is loads of fun to build, loads of fun to play with, and educational too! The rounded body gives the Blowfish a unique look that differs from the flat designs of previous Robocraft models, and its transparent green plastic allows the inner-workings of the device to be easily observed. The tail fin’s neutral position can be manually adjusted to control the direction in which the blowfish swims.
- Total length: 197 mm
- Total height: 81mm
- Comprised of mainly transparent plastic allowing internal mechanics to be displayed after assembly and during use.
- Easy screw assembly and wiring.
- Water-proof sealing tape for the body and rubber rings for screw holes and switch are provided.
- A screwdriver for the assembly is provided.
- Includes Type 130 motor with low gear ratio (58.2:1) for controlled propulsion.
- Requires one AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) battery. (sold separately)
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required.
People often buy this product together with:
|Tamiya 71112 Mechanical Racehorse - Galloping Type|