How it works
The Mechanical Turtle crawls forwards or backwards using its front leg plate. This plate is attached to the turtle body by a ball joint and serves as a fulcrum that is driven by a gearbox crank plate. The Mechanical Turtle’s body is made from transparent green ABS resin, which lets you see all of the internal components in action.
- Total length: 166 mm
- Total weight: 95 g (without batteries)
- Body material: ABS resin
- Gearbox, motor, and control switch are included.
- A screwdriver for the assembly is provided.
- Requires one AAA (a.k.a. R03 or UM4) battery (sold separately).
- Continuous running time with Alkaline battery: 1 hrs.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
People often buy this product together with: