iBOTZ MR-1001 Soundtracker
The iBOTZ Soundtracker is an autonomous robot that explores its environment with a condenser microphone. If it makes contact with an obstacle or hears a loud noise, it will briefly reverse course and then begin driving again in a new direction.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (0)||Resources (1)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
Discontinuation Notice: This product has been discontinued. Please consider one of our other robot kits as an alternative.
This robot kit is designed for beginners and requires no prior robot-building experience. Only basic hand tools are needed for assembly: diagonal cutter, small hammer, screwdriver, and long nose plier. The kit contains detailed instructions and educational background information on each component used and why. The kit will teach the fundamentals of sensor technology and show you how it all goes together.
- Dimension (H x L x W): 95 mm x 125 mm x 140 mm (3.74" x 4.92" x 5.51").
- Movement: three wheels driven by a DC motor.
- Maximum detection range: ~50 cm.
- Power source: two AA batteries (not included).
- Power consumption: ~400 mA.