These super-bright, white LEDs are a great way to accent any robotics or electronics project. These are brand-new LEDs with water-clear lenses and a 15 degree viewing angle. Similar LEDs typically cost
$2.00 or more each; get these for just $1.00 each in a pair or only
75 cents each for 20 LEDs. A 170-ohm resistor, good for use with a 12-volt power supply, is included with each LED.
Please note that these white LEDs are sold in pairs.
- T1 3/4 (5 mm) water-clear package
- InGaN white light
- Typical luminous intensity 5000 mcd (maximum 6000 mcd)
- 3.3 V typical DC forward voltage
- 20-30 mA DC forward current
- 5.0 V maximum reverse voltage
- 15-degree viewing angle
- Lead soldering temperature: 260° C for 5 seconds
Go to the blue LED page.
People often buy this product together with: