The Baby Orangutan is Pololu’s smallest robot controller: it packs an AVR microcontroller and two motor drivers into a tiny 24-pin DIP package, making it perfect for everything from micro sumos to auxiliary control on larger robots. This version includes Atmel’s mega48 microcontroller with 4 KB of program memory and 512 bytes of RAM.
|Description||Specs (2)||Pictures (3)||Resources (11)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (0)|
- Baby Orangutan quick start-sheet and schematic (241k pdf)
- LB1836M motor driver datasheet (94k pdf)
- Sample AVR Studio 4 project for the ATmega48 to blink an LED (9k zip)
- This is a sample AVR Studio 4 project that will blink an LED on a Baby Orangutan B-48.
- Sample AVR Studio 4 project for the ATmega168 to blink an LED (9k zip)
- This is a sample AVR Studio 4 project that will blink an LED on an Orangutan with an ATmega168 microcontroller: Orangutan mega168, Orangutan LV-168, Orangutan SV-168, Baby Orangutan mega168, and Baby Orangutan B-168.