Support » Pololu Dual TB9051FTG Motor Driver Shield User’s Guide »
3. Getting started with an Arduino
- 3.a. What you will need
- 3.b. Assembly for use as an Arduino shield
- 3.c. Shield connections: signals, power, and motors
- 3.d. Programming your Arduino
- 3.e. Remapping the Arduino connections
As with virtually all other Arduino shields, connections between the Arduino and the motor driver are made via extended stackable headers that must be soldered to the through-holes along the top and bottom edges of the shield. This section explains how to use this motor driver as an Arduino shield to quickly and easily add control of up to two DC motors to your Arduino project. For information on how to use this board as a general-purpose motor driver controlled by something other than an Arduino, see Section 4.