How it works
Motor rotation is transferred to the legs via crank plates and linkage rods, causing the Mechanical Pig to walk. Plastic rods on the front legs push the head left and right as the pig walks. The body is made from a transparent pink ABS resin that allows you to see the motor, gears, cranks, and linkage rods in action.
- Total length: 135 mm
- Total weight: 95 g (without batteries)
- Body material: ABS resin Gearbox
- motor, gearbox, and control switch are included.
- Comes with a small flag that can be attached on the back of the pig.
- A screwdriver for assembly is provided.
- Requires one AAA (a.k.a. R03 or UM4) battery (sold separately).
- Continuous running time with Alkaline battery: 1 hour.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
People often buy this product together with: