This printed circuit board is designed for building your own circuits based on Microchip Technology’s line of 8-pin PIC microcontrollers. The board holds a PIC and the basic circuitry necessary to run it. The rest of the board is available for your custom circuits.
Compare all products in Prototyping PCBs.
| ||Description|| ||Specifications (0)|| ||Pictures (0)|| ||Resources (1)|| ||FAQs (0)|| |
The Pololu 8-pin PIC prototyping printed circuit board (PCB) is ideal for small electronics projects based on 8-pin PIC microcontrollers from
Microchip Technology. Part of the board is designed to hold an 8-pin PIC, a voltage regulator circuit,
and a crystal or resonator with capacitors. All of the PIC I/O lines, power, and ground are
brought out for easy access. The rest of the board consists of a prototyping area with an
11 x 12-hole grid and a DB9 connector footprint (hole pattern).
The prototyping grid has pads connected in pairs and triplets,
and two bus lines, keeping your circuit neat and compact, making
this prototyping PC board an elegant alternative to breadboards
for any small 8-pin PIC project.
- Compact, 1.25" x 1.95" board
- High-quality, double-sided PCB with solder mask on both sides
- Designed for LM2931Z voltage regulator (or equivalent)
- Holds crystal and two capacitors or 3-pin ceramic resonator with built-in capacitors
- Prototyping area
- 11 x 12-hole grid with standard 0.1" spacing
- 0.042"-diameter plated-through holes
- Two bus strips
- Most pads connected in groups of two or three
- DB9 connector footprint (can alternatively be used as two mounting holes)
- Silkscreen clearly indicates connections
- Compatible with Microchip Technology’s
8-pin PIC microcontrollers, including
PIC12C508, PIC12C509, PIC12CE518, PIC12CE519, PIC12C671, PIC12C672, PIC12CE673,
PIC12CE674, PIC12F629, PIC12F675
People often buy this product together with: