High-Traction Sticky Tire (one tire)
Need a quick way to give your mini-sumo robot a competitive edge? Give your GMPW or servo wheels some extra grip by upgrading them with high-traction tires.
|Description||Specs (0)||Pictures (1)||Resources (0)||FAQs (0)||On the blog (1)|
High-Traction Sticky Tire on Futaba servo wheel.
These high-traction sticky tires (also known as gummy tires) are a great way to give additional traction to the wheels on your mini-sumo robot. These 14-durometer Shore-A elastomer tires fit nicely on wheels with a diameter and width of approximately 2-5/8" x 0.3".
Sticky tires work best with these wheels:
- Solarbotics GMPW Wheel
- 2-5/8" plastic wheel Futaba servo hub
- Pololu Wheel 70×8 mm (and the tire can be stretched to fit on 80×10)
Sticky tires are also compatible with these wheels:
- Solarbotics SW Servo Wheel with Encoder Stripes, Silicone Tires
- Solarbotics GMPW Wheel with Encoder Stripes, Silicone Tires
- Wheels on the SumoBots in the Parallax SumoBot Robot Competition Kit
- Wheels on the Boe-Bot included in the Parallax Boe-Bot Robot Kit
People often buy this product together with:
|Pololu Wheel 70×8mm Pair - Black|
|Pololu Wheel 80×10mm Pair - Black|
|Pololu Universal Aluminum Mounting Hub for 6mm Shaft, #4-40 Holes (2-Pack)|