- This guide shows how the Joystick App for the Wixel can be used to convert a non-USB joystick into a USB device.
- This is a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to use the Pololu Micro Maestro to build a simple six-legged walking robot. The total parts cost is about $72.
- Sample robot project for enhancing a 3pi robot to drive around objects on its left.
- Sample robot project that shows how to use the Pololu micro dual serial motor controller with a PIC microcontroller.
- Step-by-step instructions for building your own line-following courses.
- Sample robot project for making the 3pi radio controlled.