If you want more current than our small motor controllers can handle, or if you want to do position or speed feedback to make your own closed-loop servo system, take a look at our 3-Amp motor controller!
Compare all products in Old and Discontinued Serial Motor Controllers.
- What do the red and green LEDs indicate?
- The LEDs indicate different things depending on the mode (set by the two jumpers):
- red on: motor speed at max
- green on: error magnitude less than or equal to 1
- (In RC mode, both LEDs on for no signal)
- (In serial mode, red or green light flashes for serial too slow or to fast)
serial input, no feedback
- red LED: motor error
- green LED: on if motor speed not 0
RC input, no feedback
- red LED on: bad RC signal
- green LED on: good RC signal
analog input, no feedback
- red LED for one direction, green LED for other direction